About Xing Fu Tang Bubble Tea
Xing Fu Tang originated from Taiwan and was established in 2018. In just a short span of a year, they have already expanded to all over the world and have opened multiple outlets throughout the countries they are in. From the moment you enter one of their outlets, you will experience a bubble tea experience like no other. You will be able to watch their tearistas at work to create stunning bubble tea drinks in an open kitchen style. While waiting for your drinks, you'll be able to test your luck by drawing a random fortune telling stick and receive wisdom from their special drawer! (And who knows, maybe win something?)
Where To Find Xing Fu Tang In Malaysia
Xing Fu Tang's first outlet in Malaysia was opened in the famous SS15 bubble tea street. Now, they've expanded to a few outlets across Klang Valley. (Xing Fu Tang Branches Updated June 2019)
Xing Fu Tang Malaysia Outlets
- Xing Fu Tang SS15 - 88G, Jalan SS 15/4, SS 15, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
- Xing Fu Tang Sri Petaling - No. 20, Jln Radin Bagus 8, Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.
- Xing Fu Tang SS2 - 9-G, Jalan SS2/75, SS 2, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Xing Fu Tang Kepong - 87, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1, Laman Rimbunan, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Xing Fu Tang Setapak - Metro126-G-6, Metro Genting Kelang, Jalan Genting Kelang, 53000 Kuala Lumpur.
- Xing Fu Tang Cheras - Cheras Trader Square 52-G & 52-1, Jalan Dataran Cheras 6, Pusat Perniagaan Cheras Maju, 43200 Batu 9 Cheras, Selangor.
- Xing Fu Tang Puchong - 40G, Jalan Puteri 1/2, Puchong, Selangor.
- Xing Fu Tang Sunway Pyramid - F1.78, 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Xing Fu Tang Kota Damansara - No.19-1 Jalan Pju 5/10, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya.
- Xing Fu Tang Penang - 13, Juru Road, Sentral, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
- Xing Fu Tang Johor - 43, Jalan Austin Heights 8/3, Taman Mount Austin, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.
- Xing Fu Tang Sutera - Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/4, Taman Sutera Utama, Skudai, Johor.
- Xing Fu Tang Melaka - No. 10, Jalan KLJ 9, Taman Kota Laksamana Jaya, 75200, Melaka.
- Xing Fu Tang KLIA2 - L2-107A, Level 2, [email protected], Terminal KLIA2, KL International Airport, Jalan klia 2/1, 64000 KLIA, Sepang, Selangor.
- Xing Fu Tang Ipoh - No.19, Jalan Niaga Simee, Arena Niaga Simee, 31400 Ipoh, Perak.
- Xing Fu Tang Cheras Connaught - 207, Jalan Sarjana, Taman Connaught, 56000 Kuala Lumpur. (Beside Proton, Opposite McD)
- Xing Fu Tang Georgetown Penang - 227 Jalan Hutton, 10050 Penang.
- Xing Fu Tang Klang - G-13A, MTBBT2, Jalan Batu Nilam 16, Bandar Bukit Tinggi, 41200 Klang, Selangor.
- Xing Fu Tang Muar - 13 MRYP B 46, Jalan Perniagaan Bakri 1, Taman Pusat Perniagaan Bakri, Jalan Bakri, 84000 Muar, Johor.
- Xing Fu Tang Setia Alam - 9-1-2, Jalan Setia Prima A, U13/A, Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Xing Fu Tang Kelantan - No. 2877-A, Jalan Mahmood, Bandar Kota Bharu, 15200 Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
- Xing Fu Tang Sungai Petani - No.1, Jalan Jati 1, Kompleks Amanjaya, Lot No.20, Tingkat Bawah, 08000 Sungai Petani Kedah.
- Xing Fu Tang Miri - A-G-11, Block A, Miri Times Square, Marina Park City.
- Xing Fu Tang Tanjong Tokong - 2-1-6 (Lot B), City Junction, Persiaran Lengkuas 2, 10470 Tanjung Tokong, Penang.
- Xing Fu Tang Sunway Velocity - Level 3-55, Lingkaran SV, Sunway Velocity, Jalan Cheras, Maluri, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
They will announce new outlets periodically. For the latest updates, please visit their Facebook Page. We will also be updating this page regularly with the newest locations.
It is very easy to find Xing Fu Tang near me using your desktop or mobile device. The fastest way is to Google the words "Xing Fu Tang Near Me" or simply click this link.
After you click, Google is going to ask you for your location so it can show you the nearest Xing Fu Tang Bubble Tea shops to you.
Click "Allow Location" and you will see the brand names of a few Xing Fu Tang Bubble Tea shops near you. The next question is, which shop should you go to?
What To Drink At Xing Fu Tang Malaysia?
Their signature drink is Brown Sugar Boba Milk (cold).
What's great about this drink is for a brown sugar drink, it isn't extremely sweet. The pearls are flavorful, big and chewy and the top part is caramelized by flames. You'll get to see the caramelization process in action when you are at the oulet. The drink is also very creamy!
How To Drink Xing Fu Tang Bubble Tea?
If it is your first time, the tearista will explain it to you. First, you should remove the cap to try the caramelized top. Then put the cap back on and stir the drink 18 times (18 for luck) before drinking.
Xing Fu Tang Delivery - Can You Order The Xing Fu Tang Via Food Delivery?
Right now, there is no mention of Xing Fu Tang delivery on apps like Food Panda or Grab Food. Hence, you might have to rely on a service like GoGet.my to get someone to buy it for you.
Is Xing Fu Tang Halal Or Not?
On 21st July 2019, Xing Fu Tang posted on their Facebook Page that they have been certified halal by Majelis Ulama Indonesia (MU).
According to the post, the halal certification guarantees and assures that all of their products, preparation methods and source of ingredients are in compliance with the Islamic doctrine.
The admin further explained that they have already obtained the halal certification and are in the final steps of converting their halal certification from Majelis Ulama Indonesia (MUI) to Malaysian Islamic Development Department (JAKIM) which is a recognised body by JAKIM. They stated that this info could be viewed on http://www.halal.gov.my and to stay tuned for their updates. The details of their halal certificate are as follows:
- Certificate reference number: No. 03130016420617
- Certificate validity: 25 June 2019 - 24 June 2021
Prior to this, we also managed to get a reply from Xing Fu Tang's Facebook Page. According to the reply, Xing Fu Tang's ingredients are all Taiwan halal certified, Pork-free and Lard-free.
Xing Fu Tang Review / Xing Fu Tang Rating
Our editor's review: 9/10. It's one of our favourites!
Some Xing Fu Tang Reviews From Google
Product: Xing Fu Tang
based on 4 customer reviews
Given the long queue, was having high expectations of the drinks. Their flagship drink was a bit flat to my liking, lacking depth in the aromas of the drink. The traditional yardstick drink, bubble tea with pearls, was also short in taste of the tea, in comparison to other franchise drinks. Will be interested to do a blind taste test across the few brands. Last check in SS15, there are 4 shops within a 30 metres that sells these drinks, with another one coming up soon!
One of the nicest brown sugar pearls with milk you'll ever taste. The pearls are chewy but not mushy and have a nice bite to it. F&N Magnolia Barista Milk used coupled with the brown sugar pearls produces a very nice taste while not being too sweet.
Only tried their signature. I like better then the other brands. But the queue though.
I was lucky that there was pearls when i was ordering, so my drunks were ready immediately. Those at me had to wait quite a while to get theirs.
Xing Fu Tang's flagship beverage is their Brown Sugar Boba Milk. The beverage is served with tapioca balls cooked in brown sugar, mixed with fresh milk and topped off with a layer of creamy savoury foam with dashes of torched cocoa powder. Very rich and creamy flavour. However the tapioca balls aren't as great as their competitors (The Alley, Tiger Sugar). All these in exchange for RM12.50 and a very long queue.
Xing Fu Tang Malaysia Menu - Xing Fu Tang Malaysia Prices
Here's the latest Xing Fu Tang Malaysia menu updated on May 2019. (Click To Enlarge)
Xing Fu Tang Opening Hours
All Xing Fu Tang Malaysia outlets are opened daily from 12pm to 1am, according to their official Facebook Page.