The Alley (鹿角巷) Malaysia Review
A Complete Review Of The Alley Bubble Tea In MalaysiaFind The Alley Near Me
About The Alley Bubble Tea
The Alley (鹿角巷) is a popular bubble tea brand orginating from Taiwan and founded in 2013. Currently, they have branches all over the world including US, France, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Macau, Australia And New Zealand.
The Alley first opened in Malaysia in 2017. Now they have outlets in Johor, Melaka, Seremban, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur. Perak and Penang.
Where To Find The Alley In Malaysia - The Alley Near You
The Alley has locations all throughout Malaysia, notably, such as here:
- The Alley Penang
- Nagore Square, No.48, Jalan Nagor, 10050 George Town, Pulau Pinang.
- Iconic City, No.7, Jalan Icon City, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
- The Alley KL - Time Square, G-09, G-09E-1 And G-09F, Berjaya Time Square, No 1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
- The Alley SS15 - 84G, Jalan SS15/4,47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
- The Alley Melaka - No 55, Jalan KLJ 10, Taman Kota Laksamana Jaya, 75200 Melaka.
- The Alley Setapak - No.126-G-3A, 126 Metro Genting Kelang, Jalan Genting Kelang,53300 Setapak, Kuala Lumpur.
- The Alley Ipoh - Ipoh Soho, Blok D-G-15, Soho Ipoh 2, Jalan Sultan Idris Shah, 30000, Ipoh, Perak. Malaysia.
- The Alley Puchong - Gf-4 Tower [email protected] Pfcc, Jalan Puteri 1⁄2, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
- The Alley Sri Petaling - No.8-4, Jalan Radin Bagus 8,Bandar Baru Sri Petaling.
- The Alley Kepong - No. 47, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1,Taman Rumbunan,Kepong 52100, Kuala Lumpur.
- The Alley Cheras - 158-G, Jalan Dataran Cheras 9,Cheras Traders Square,43200 Cheras, Selangor.
- The Alley SS2 - No.17, Jalan Ss2/75, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor..
- The Alley Kota Kemuning - No.39, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla X 31/X, Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam.
This list is not exhaustive, for the full list, please visit their website
After you click, Google is going to ask you for your location so it can show you the nearest The Alley Bubble Tea shops to you.
Click "Allow Location" and you will see the brand names of a few Bubble Tea shops near you. The next question is, which shop should you go to?
What To Drink At The Alley Malaysia?
The most popular drink at The Alley is Brown Sugar Deerioca Creme Brulee Milk (RM12.90)
One thing we noticed about their pearls is that the pearls are actually sweet! Most pearls from other brands have neutral taste but the pearls here are quite tasty, so if you like pearls or boba this is a must!
How To Drink The Brown Sugar Deerioca Creme Brulee Milk?
It is recommended that you stick the straw in and taste the different components of the Milk Tea before you mix it. Drink the hot pearls from the bottom and slowly move to the cold milk on top then stir to enjoy!
Note: You cannot control the sweetness of the Brown Sugar Deerioca Creme Brulee Milk. The sweetness is fixed! The good news is, it's not too sweet, just nice and refreshing!
The Alley Delivery - Can You Order The Alley Drinks Via Food Delivery?
Is The Alley Halal?
According to this Twitter enquiry, The Alley is said to use natural all ingredients like Brown Sugar, fruits, tea and others, although it does not have a halal certificate (yet).
The Alley Review / The Alley Rating
How would Bubble Tea Malaysia rate The Alley Bubble Tea? Because there are so many outlets, the taste and quality may vary. But overall the drink is enjoyable if you like very milky drinks with sweet pearls.
The Alley Malaysia Menu
Here is The Alley Malaysia Menu as per their website. How many have you tried?
The Alley Contact
You can find out more by following them on social media or contacting them. Note: We are not affiliated with The Alley Malaysia and are not official representatives for them, just here to review and share our love for bubble tea!
Locations: Multiple Locations (Click here to view)
Must Try: Brown Sugar Deerioca Creme Brulee Milk